Nationwide Warranty Protection:
When you have services and repairs performed by an authorized TechNet Professional Automotive Service Center, you’re covered by a nationwide limited repair warranty for 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
What is Covered:
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Brake system(s)
- Clutches (clutch component or assembly repair and replacement).
- Electrical system(s)
- Emission control system(s)
- Engine cooling system(s)
- Electronic engine management system, other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake, and suspension computers) and cruise control systems.
- Engine performance or driveability services and repair
- Exhaust systems(s)
- Fuel system(s)
- Ignition system(s)
- Other minor repairs
- Starting and charging systems
- Steering/ sustenance systems, wheel bearings, CV axles and joints, half-shafts and driveshafts
- Hybrid drive battery replacement(s)
**Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original repair invoice.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT IN ANY WAY INCLUDE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (additional expenses which you may incur as the results of faulty repair or service). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Roadside Assistance is available to every customer who purchases parts and/or services from a TechNet Professional Automotive Service Center.
It covers a maximum of $150 within a 365 day period from the date on the service invoice for the vehicle listed. The following services are eligible:
- Battery Jump Start
- Emergency Fuel Delivery
- Lock Out Aid
- Flat Tire Assistance
For assistance, contact the service provider of your choice. A copy of your repair or maintenance invoice is required for reimbursement.
How To Receive Reimbursement
Within 60 days of the date of disablement, mail, fax, or email a copy of:
- The service receipt includes the name and address of the service provider.
- The repair invoice from your Service Center.
- A claim form (available at technetprofessional.com)
TechNet Warranty Administrator
PO Box 17659
Golden, CO 80402
For complete Terms and Conditions, visit technetprofessional.com or contact your TechNet Professional Automotive Service Center.
How To Obtain Warranty Service
When You Are Reasonably Able to Return to the Original Service Center:
- Return to your TechNet Professional Service Center.
- Present your copy of the original receipt for repair.
When You are Unable to Reasonably Return to the Original Service Center:
- Call the Warranty Administrator at 866-588-0728 prior to any warranty repair work being
- The administrator will direct you to the nearest participating Service Center location.
- If there are no participating locations in your area, you may take your vehicle to a non-participating Service Center in your area.
- If the non-participating Service Center will not accept payment from the Warranty administrator, you must pay for the warranty service and submit your original repair invoice and subsequent warrant repair invoice to the administrator for reimbursement, based on coverage terms, within 60 days of the date of the repair.